ABOUT THIS SITE
© Copyright 2000 - 2019 Azuelo Designs and its affiliates. All rights reserved.
All images included in this website are the property of Azuelo Designs and is protected under the Australian and international copyright laws which provide substantial penalties for infringement.
The use of any images in whole or part, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, storage, manipulation, digital or otherwise, is expressly prohibited without the written permission of Azuelo Designs' representatives.
Please respect copyright laws and more so, our art. Any questions, get in touch here. Cheerskis!
Prices in this website are subject to change without notice.
Now frolicking around in the field of flowers is waay awesome but before we get to the fun stuff, there's always rules and regs in place to ensure we all come home happy, so please take the time to read the following terms and conditions.
When you book a photography session with AZUELOdesigns, you will be bound by the terms and conditions below.
An electronic version of this contract including information pertaining to the specific photography session booked, may be emailed to you for your reference to be signed by yourself and the photographer. The terms below and any accompanying contract given to you, the Client, is legally binding by law and contains significantly important info between AZUELOdesigns, you the Client and the photographer.
The only way to add or change the agreement is to shoot an email back to us, which may result in price amendments to reflect any changes, which then must then be viewed and signed by all parties involved.
If you have any questions or concerns about the general terms outlined below, or a personalised written agreement that AZUELOdesigns' has sent you, please feel free to contact us.
- The Client and photographer hereby grants to AZUELOdesigns and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner or medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same.
- The Client and photographer hereby releases AZUELOdesigns and the business' legal representatives and assign from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
DIGITAL PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS
- The photographs, digital prints and retouched images from the original photographs produced by the photographer and Azuelo Designs are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved).
- AZUELOdesigns retains the copyright to all photos and images produced.
- The Client must obtain written permission from Azuelo Designs prior to the Client or their friends or relatives publishing or selling the photograph(s) for profit.
- The Client acknowleges that all images will be provided with AZUELOdesigns' watermark, unless otherwise stated in a written contract and signed by both the Client and an AZUELOdesigns' representative.
- The Client may only share / upload low resolution watermarked images on the internet or social media. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter and / or Instagram.
- The Client must 'tag' AZUELOdesigns either by referring back to the AZUELOdesigns' Facebook page or website where applicable when sharing low resolution watermarked images on the internet or social media. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter and / or Instagram.
- The Client must do their best to not crop out AZUELOdesigns' logo when sharing low resolution watermarked images on the internet or social media. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter and / or Instagram.
- The Client may may not share / upload high resolution, non-watermarked images on the internet or social media. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter and / or Instagram.
-The Client may however duplicate by way of print, high resolution, non-watermarked images for private and personal use only for the enjoyment of family and friends.
- The Client may not edit images or request a friend and / or family member or hire a professional to edit images without prior written permission from Azuelo Designs. This includes but is not limited to, adding text, colour adjustment and / or retouching of images in any way, shape or form.
- Upon the Client and photographer's electronic agreement of this contract, Azuelo Designs and the photographer(s) will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that date and time.
- For this reason, a minimum 20% Reservation Deposit is to be paid by the Client and is non- refundable, even if date is changed or the session is cancelled for any reason including fire, strike and extreme weather.
- The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at time of signing this contract.
- The Reservation Deposit is applied towards the photography package as described in the official contract.
- The Client understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the portrait photography package described in the official contract is due no later than two (2) weeks before the session date.
- The Client agrees if the balance is not paid by this time, Azuelo Designs' designated photographer(s) will not photograph the session event as described on the contract with no liability to Azuelo Designs and loss of Reservation Deposit by Client.
- The parties agree to cheerful co-operation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment.
- Azuelo Designs and its designated photographer(s) are not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or co-operate during photography sessions or for missed images due to details not revealed to the photographer.
- The Client is responsible for the conduct of themselves and their minors.
- Co-ordination with other service providers is necessary to complete all the photography as scheduled.
- If the Client is unable to control the conduct of themselves or their minors or if the conduct of themselves or their minors damages the equipment of the photographer, it will result in the early or immediate departure of the photographer. It is understood that in such an event, no refunds will result.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Azuelo Designs' discovery of new information, changes or other factors tending to circumvent its policies could result in its withdrawal.
- Non co-operation; changes of locations, facilities or times available; missed appointments and late payment are examples of contributing factors.
Should Azuelo Designs initiate the withdrawal, all fees and deposits will be returned, excepting fair market value for all service / products already provided.
- In case of withdrawal, $100.00 and hour is billed for all photography services already provided and $50 an hour is billed for all other services, consultations, and all driving time, rounded up to the nearest half-hour.
- If Azuelo Designs withdraws, the Client will not be billed for any services in excess of their deposits.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural or other emergency, it may be necessary to retain a different photographer.
- Azuelo Designs will make every effort to secure a skilled replacement photographer.
- If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the photography package.
- Azuelo Designs take the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing the photographs including using professional grade equipment and professional grade back-up equipment. However, in the unlikely event those photographs have been lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Azuelo Designs' control, Azuelo Designs liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the photography package.
- The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
- The performance of the contract on behalf of Azuelo Designs shall be contingent upon flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes but suppliers and / or conditions beyond Azuelo Designs control.
- If any provision of the agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- The contract will be freely negotiated and will be recognised as the entirety of the agreement, and only those changes or modifications specifically in writing, attached, signed and dated by the Client, the photographer and Azuelo Designs at the time of this signing shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.